Blue Mountains Ruined Castle Bush Walk Private Tour
This privately guided hiking tour traverses the Jamieson Valley to the rocky outcrop known as Ruined Castle. From here you’ll enjoy spectacular views back to the Blue Mountains escarpment including the Three Sisters.
We start our walk with a short cut to the valley floor on the famous Scenic Railway. This fantastic full day Blue mountains hiking experience includes a must-do ride on the thrilling Scenic Railway, the steepest railway in the world and a great hiking experience to Ruined Castle.
We traverse the Jamieson Valley and climb Ruined Castle, one of the most visible and remarkable landmarks of the Blue Mountains. The 360 degree views from the rocky outcrop of Ruined Castle is a stunning climax to this wonderful Blue Mountains walk.
After your hike enjoy sightseeing of the famous sights on the Blue Mountains including the Three Sisters, Katoomba and Leura or ask our guide and we can tailor make your sightseeing.
• Transport by private 4WD car for 1-4 guests
• Dedicated & passionate guide who will tailor take the day to suit your fitness level
• Return transfers from any Sydney CBD Hotel or Blue Mountains Hotel
• Spectacular walk with panoramic views of the Blue Mountains Escarpment
• Lunch & refreshments on top of Ruined Castle with amazing views
• One way journey on the Scenic Railway to the bottom of the valley floor to start our walk
• Blue Mountains sightseeing after your hike to the Three Sisters, Katoomba and Leura
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.