Best of the Blue Mountains 4WD Private Guided Tour
A personalised and privately guided tour of the Blue Mountains by 4WD car for 1-4 guests exploring regions inaccessible to the tourist buses. We will travel into the World Heritage listed wilderness regions and explore amazing rainforests, sheer cliffs and stunning panoramic views away from the overcrowded tourist hubs.
Our wonderfully passionate guides will take you to their favourite places, however they have the freedom to tailor-make the day to suit your interests and needs. For example you’d like to stop and shop in the tiny village of Leura or try wine tasting in the Megalong Valley… you only have to ask your guide- the day is anything you want it to be.
A highlight of the day will be our spectacular outdoor private lunch overlooking a canyon, where our guide will set you up your own table to dine offering a selection of delicious local foods to enjoy while you soak up the stunning views.
This exclusive private full day tour features the geographical grandeur of the Blue Mountains, see the raw beauty and majesty of the World heritage listed great Grose Valley, magnificent rainforests, waterfalls and spectacular cliffs. This amazing day is not all about the driving, we will stop and smell the flowers and enjoy several short walks, where you can view the local wildlife and flora up close. However for the less mobile we can tailor make this tour to suit.
Our experienced eco guides have a wealth of knowledge of the Blue Mountains region, geological myths will be explained, the fauna and amazing floral masterpieces of the bush discovered, and the history of the early explorers learnt. As this is a private tour they can tailor make this experience to suit your needs.
• Transport by private 4WD car for 1-4 guests
• Dedicated & passionate guide who will tailor make the day to suit your needs
• Visit spectacular regions via 4WD tracks (areas unavailable to buses and crowds of tourists)
• Morning tea in the great outdoors
• Short walks to amazing locations of up to 20 minutes duration each
• Private outdoor lunch on the edge of a canyon with spectacular views – set up with your own tables and platters of delicious local food*
• Return transfers from any Sydney CBD Hotel or Blue Mountains Hotel or accommodation.
* Please note in cold weather we may change lunch to a special indoor warm location with cosy fires and warm food.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.