Puff n City Highlights
A delightful morning tour through the beautiful Blue Dandenongs on board historic Puffing Billy steam train. Take in the highlights of our city before heading out to experience Melburnian life along the trendy bay side region.
Highlights of this tour include Puffing Billy, Melbourne City, St Kilda and the Bathing Boxes. The tour includes an historic steam train ride and Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, vegemite and crackers.
• Dandenong Ranges National Park - home of the lyrebird, superb traditional gardens and towering mountain ash forests
• Visit Sherbrooke Forest - heart of the Dandenongs; tall eucalypts, kookaburras and bellbirds
• Ride through the forest from Belgrave on Puffing Billy steam train - an original steam locomotive
• Pass through quaint villages noted for their restaurants, craft shops and beautiful gardens
• Visit the village of Sassafras known for its local craft and antiques.
• Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens
• The Shrine of Remembrance
• Bolte Bridge - spectacular city overview
• Visit Acland Street in St Kilda - funky bars, eateries, eclectic shops and world famous patisseries
• Perhaps enjoy a favourite afternoon tea of coffee and continental cake (own expense)
• Brighton bathing boxes - a functional remnant of a bygone era (photo stop)
• Lively Fitzroy Street in St Kilda
• Albert Park Lake - site of the F1 Grand Prix
• Shopping, dining and entertainment precinct of Chapel Street, Prahran.
Melbourne CBD, Victoria | More Melbourne CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.