Aboriginal Culture Tour
This Tour specialises in sharing Aboriginal culture on a full-day tour by bus in the Riverina, near Wagga Wagga in southern NSW. The tours are conducted by a proud Wiradjuri man from whom visitors can learn about the oldest people and culture in the world.
A great day for learning all about the Wiradjuri culture and language, visiting places and items of Wiradjuri significance.
Tour Highlights Include
• Proud Wiradjuri Tour Guide
• Morning tea, a light lunch and drinking water
• Guided tour of the Chocolate & Liquorice Factory at June
• Guided Tour of the Cheese Factory at Coolamon
• Tour of the store and museum at Coolamon (if open)
• Wagga Wetlands (weather permitting)
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales | More Wagga Wagga Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.