Perth City Highlights Morning Tour
Tour the city highlights of Perth and it's coastal neighbour Fremantle aboard this morning tour. Take in city and beach views and catch a glimpse of the alfresco lifestyle of the Western Australian capital.
Take in the sights of King's Park Botanical Gardens and it's views back to the city skyline. See the Western Australia Cricket Ground (WACA) and iconic Swan Bell tower at the Barack Street Jetty as well as the Perth Mint, Old Swan Brewery and St Georges Terrace, Perth's main street.
Views of Swan River and the famous Cottesloe beach en-route to the historic port of Fremantle with it's docks, marinas and charming heritage sandstone buildings.
Take a stroll on South Terrace and perhaps drop into the local shops or market before returning to Perth to conclude the day.
• The WACA - Western Australia cricket ground
• Visit Kings Park - spectacular views over Perth skyline, Swan River and Melville Water from the tree top walk
• Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
• Stunning and historic Fremantle - docks, marinas, charming heritage sandstone buildings
• Take a break in Fremantle - perhaps a coffee on South Terrace's cappuccino strip (own expense)
• Barrack Street Jetty
• The Swan Bell Tower
• Perth Mint - stunning sandstone colonial architecture
• Upmarket suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith
• Old Swan Brewery and Royal Perth Yacht Club - once home to the America's Cup
Perth CBD, Western Australia | More Perth CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.