Croc Express to Australia Zoo and Crocodile Show
The Sunshine Coast is home to the Crocodile Hunter's Australia Zoo. This tour goes directly to and from Australia Zoo, made famous by Steve and Terri Irwin with their global documentaries and now a legacy to this famous conservationalist. You will have time to experience the best of Australia Zoo.
Travel north from Brisbane or the Gold Coast to Australia Zoo enjoying views of the majestic Glasshouse Mountains bordered by pineapple farms and pine forests as you travel along Steve Irwin Way scenic route.
There is plenty of time (approximately 6 hours) to experience this wildlife “Theme Park”. Witness many shows including crocodile feeding and snake handling. The handlers even walk some animals through the park so you can get “up close and personal.” Australia Zoo believes in “conservation through exciting education” and will ensure you have a wildlife experience you’ll never forget.
Australia Zoo is a 1000 acre zoo located on the Sunshine Coast near the Glasshouse Mountains. It is home to over 1200 animals from around the globe. Enjoy daily wildlife shows and see the busiest wildlife hospital in the world where vets are saving native Australian animals.
Crikey! It's as wild as it gets at Australia Zoo. With over 1200 animals and free interactive wildlife shows daily - from tigers, otters, giraffes to koalas and everything in between - it's a full day of wildlife action. Don't miss the slithering, swooping, jaw-snapping action of Australia Zoo's wildlife warrior show in the world famous Crocoseum. Check out the brand new Africa exhibit and get the adrenalin pumping as you watch a massive salt water crocodile launch from the waters edge.
• Enjoy a city tour of Brisbane as we stop for those joining us from Brisbane
• Travel north to the Sunshine Coast catching glimpses of the magnificent Glasshouse Mountains
• Australia Zoo - made famous by Steve and Terri Irwin with their wildlife documentaries
• Watch the Wildlife Warriors show where all the crocodile action happens!
• Jump on an orientation tour aboard the Safari Shuttle
• Opportunity to purchase lunch at Crikey Cafe or Dingo Diner (own expense)
• Perhaps have a bite to eat at the Feeding Frenzy Foodcourt (own expense)
• Birds of prey Live show, Tiger show
• Animal encounters - Koalas, kangaroos, snakes, birds, alligators, possums and much more! (own expense)
• Visit Tiger Temple - home to the critically endangered Sumatran and Bengal Tigers
• See the amazing multi species African Safari Park exhibit
• Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
• Entry to Australia Zoo
• Approx. 6 hours to explore Australia Zoo
Koala Cuddle Package (optional upgrade)
The Koala Cuddle Package also includes Koala Cuddle, souvenir photo and Wildlife Hospital sneak peek. An 11:30am photo is available in the wildlife studio (also available at 12:30, 1:00pm, and 2:00pm).
• Koala Cuddle
• Souvenir photo
• Wildlife Hospital sneak peek
NOTE: You must book a specific date in the current season to qualify for the discounted price.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.