Grand Brisbane Day Tour
See the sights of historic Brisbane, Australia's third largest city and Queensland's capital, with its fresh, innovative and vibrant CBD. From a trendy cafe club culture to thriving shops and 19th century sandstone buildings, enjoy a city tour, river cruise before strolling the arts and man-made beach precinct of Southbank Parklands.
Your tour also takes in Mt-Coot-tha Lookout and Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. A snapshot of Brisbane for history lovers.
The Grand Brisbane Tour includes coach touring, river cruise with morning tea on-board and entry to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
• Cathedral Square
• Pass the Botanic Gardens
• Pass under Story Bridge, detailed commentary of sites
• Parliament House
• Conrad Treasury Hotel
• Anzac Square
• City Hall
• Kangaroo Point Cliffs - panoramic views of Brisbane and the river
• Cross Captain Cook Bridge and Story Bridge
• Fortitude Valley
• Queen Street Mall - shopping precinct
• Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Brisbane River
• Spectacular views of waterfront homes and Brisbane skyline
• Southbank Parklands and man-made beach
• Mt Coot-tha Lookout - spectacular views toward Brisbane city, Moreton Island and Stradbroke Island.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.