Green Island on the Reef
Green Island is an idyllic coral cay in paradise. Snorkel off the beach over stunning coral reefs, ablaze with underwater colours and teeming with myriads of coloured exotic reef fish. This is a perfect trip to getaway and a great experience that will not disappoint.
Explore the island rainforest, walk around this tiny coral cay or simply relax and take it all in. Enjoy some time on Green Island and get acquainted with tropical fish, clams and anemones and view the coral reef and prolific tropical fish.
• Courtesy hotel transfer from Cairns or Palm Cove
• Cruise to Green Island - you'll have 5.5 hours on the island
• On board briefing of the days activities and options
• Green Island - vivid aqua waters, superb beaches, tropical rainforests
• Snorkel from the beach and swim in the warm, crystal clear reef waters
• Witness the stunning spectacle of the marine world
• Get acquainted with tropical fish, clams and anemones!
• View the coral reef and prolific tropical fish
• Experience the semi-submarine and glass bottom boats
• Perhaps visit Marineland Melanesia - a fascinating walk through a nautical museum
• See live crocodiles, tropical marine aquariums and melanesian artifacts(own expense)
• Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board the "Big Cat"
• Spend time browsing the resort shops or just relax on the white sandy beach
• Optional activities include scuba diving, parasailing, surf skiing or canoeing (own expense).
NOTE: Please bring a hat and sunscreen. Tour departs and returns from Reef Fleet Terminal.
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.