Morning Adelaide City Tour with River Cruise
Adelaide - a captivating classic Australian city. A city of churches, the food and wine capital of Australia, sandstone homes and cottages with sweeping gardens and greenbelts. Join us for a morning of touring, followed by a relaxing river cruise.
A young Australian city rich in recent history yet charmingly modern. A city with a passion for fine living. Adelaide is truly the Festival City.
Coach Tour Highlights
• Classic Victoria Square - heart of the city
• Cosmopolitan Gouger Street - home to Chinatown, great restaurants and bars
• Grand boulevard of King William Street with Beehive Corner at Rundle Mall
• The Terraces - north, south, east and west that separate the city from parklands
• River Torrens - picturesque garden banks
• Elegant Parliament House
• State Library
• Trinity Church - Adelaide's oldest church
• Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide loves to eat, drink and relax
• Visit famous Haigh's Chocolates* - enjoy complimentary tea or coffee and fine chocolates after a tour of the factory
• Stop at St Peter's Cathedral
• Stunning Adelaide Oval - one of Australia's most notable cricket grounds and houses the Bradman collection
• Colonel Light's on Montefiore Hill - panoramic views over Adelaide
• Beautiful Plane Tree Drive alongside the Botanic Gardens and Adelaide Zoo
River Cruise Highlights
• Board the famous 'Popeye' for a truly memorable scenic cruise on the Torrens River
• Picturesque scenery and prolific birdlife provide the beautiful
backdrop to the city of Adelaide
• Coach touring
• Haigh's Chocolates*
• River cruise
NOTE: Haigh's not available Sunday and public holidays.
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.