Kangaroo Island Overnight Tour with Return Cruise
Sea voyage the Backstairs Passage from spectacular Cape Jervis to this sailing shipwreck island, home to the wallaby, goanna, echidna, koala, kangaroo and a haven for marine wildlife and seabirds.
Walk in the wild with seals on the beach... Kangaroo Island - so natural, so unique with dramatic pockets of unspoiled wilderness.
This is indeed nature's treasure island.
Day 1 Highlights
• Early start coach travel to Cape Jervis
• Pass through the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula on our way to Cape Jervis for the cruise
• Cruise the Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
• Take a guided tour at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery and learn about the history of the oil distillery
• Enjoy an Aussie country style two course lunch in a rural setting at Vivonne Bay Bistro
• Walk in the wild with seals on the beach at Seal Bay, home for over 500 Australian Sea Lions
• Witness a birds of prey free-flight presentation at Raptor Domain
• Continue to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park - koalas, penguins, hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, snakes, crocodiles, reptiles
• Settle in to your overnight accommodation at Mercure KI
Day 2 Highlights
• Enjoy a full buffet breakfast before you commence on your second day of touring Kangaroo Island
• Visit Clifford's Honey Farm - informative talk by the keeper followed by tastings and opportunity to sample honey ice cream!
• Delicious two course lunch is served at Hanson Bay Visitor Centre Cafe
• After your lunch, opportunity to look for koalas in their natural habitat and see an abundance of native birdlife in the wildlife sanctuary
• Continue to the western most part of the island ...
• Unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
• Witness astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
• Take in the spectacle of Admirals Arch
• See New Zealand fur seals in their natural ocean environment
• Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and onto Adelaide
• Coach transfer to Cape Jervis
• Return cruise to Kangaroo Island
• Park fees
• On island touring
• Twin share accommodation
• Breakfast and lunch on the second day
• Clifford's Honey Farm
• Birds of prey free-flight presentation
• Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
• Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
• Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.