Tall mountain ash forests guide us into the spectacular Blue Dandenong Ranges. Travel through the picturesque Yarra Valley to Healesville Sanctuary. Wildlife Encounters is exactly what you will experience at Healesville Sanctuary but not before a generous spit roast lunch at Fergusson Winery.
To satisfy your sweet tooth, sample some chocolates at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Then it is on to Healesville Sanctuary, home for over 200 species of Australian birds, mammals and reptiles all set in a natural bushland setting. It is such a delight to walk around! Take a guided tour and an exclusive VIP Wildlife Meet and Feed which is your chance to feed one of Australia's native animals!
• Blue Dandenong Ranges - superb traditional gardens and towering mountain ash forests
• Ferntree Gully - foot of the ranges
• Sherbrooke Forest - noted for its lyrebirds and fern gullies
• Panoramic views from Grantulla Road
• Opportunity to taste Australian wines at Fergusson's Winery, a noted Yarra Valley wine producer
• Enjoy a delicious spit roast lunch with wine as guest of Louise Fergusson (Asian cuisine and vegetarian meals will also be available)
• Tour through the Yarra Valley
• Visit Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery - a sweet feast for the senses
• Delight in complimentary chocolate tastings, displays of premium chocolates and observe European Chocolatiers at work
• Pass through the township of Healesville - set amidst mountain bushland
• Visit Healesville Sanctuary - home for over 200 species of Australian birds, mammals and reptiles in a natural bushland setting
• Meet your expert guide for an EXCLUSIVE VIP close-up experience and photo opportunity with one of Australia's native animals
• Hand feed native birds
• Stroll through paddocks of kangaroos and wallabies
• Walk through large aviaries and pond areas that bring birds of the wild so close to hand - the elusive lyrebirds, eagles, ibis & spoonbills
• Witness the "Spirits of the Sky" demonstration
Observe the underwater life of the platypus
• Come face to face with a koala!
• Meet a furry wombat!
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.