Sovereign Hill with Wildlife
Enjoy all the features of our Sovereign Hill Tour 380 as well as visiting the Ballarat Wildlife Park. The Ballarat Wildlife Park is a high standard, well planned fauna reserve affording excellent opportunities to 'mix' with native Australian animals.
This is a fun exciting day for everyone to enjoy. Book your tickets online today and get involved on a tour of Sovereign Hill and Ballarat. This is a perfect trip for friends and family, don't forget your camera.
• Ballarat - enjoy a complete town tour of this gracious city
• See exquisite gardens and noble statues
• Visit the Ballarat Wildlife Park nestled in a native bushland
• Join a guided tour
• Be greeted by Patrick the Wombat
• Feed free range kangaroos
• Experience an emu encounter
• Meet and touch koalas
• See Tasmanian Devils feeding
• See goannas and giant lizards
• Shudder at the sight of venomous snakes and voracious crocodiles
• Then onto Sovereign Hill to find your fortune in gold
• Gold panning in Red Gully Creek
• Take in the atmosphere of Main St.
• Blacksmiths and traditional craftsmen
• Visit the Gold Museum and "Voyage of Discovery"
• See diggings and mud brick huts
• Why not ride a stagecoach!
• Maybe a Devonshire Tea at the New York Bakery
Included is admission to Ballarat Wildlife Park with guided tour, admission to Sovereign Hill, Gold Museum and Red Hill Mine Tour.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.