Mount Wellington Morning Tour
Crowned by alpine vegetation, dusted by snow in winter, Mt Wellington enables the visitor to glimpse the unfolding panorama of river, fields and the aquatic setting of Hobart town.
Mt Wellington is truly a fantastic landmark to explore. You have to see it to believe it. Book this online today and have a great morning out with family and friends.
• St David's Park
• Battery Point - charming historic houses, boutique shops and pubs
• Arthur's Circus
• Anglesea Barracks - Australia's oldest Army facility
• South Hobart - fine examples of early Hobart homes
• Pretty mountain town of Ferntree
• Pass through various eco systems as we ascend the mountain
• Massive rock formation of the Organ Pipes
• Mt Wellington Summit - a harsh rocky alpine environment
• Witness the panoramic spectacle of Hobart
• Surrounding suburbs, towns and vast waterways
• Visit remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
• Macquarie Street.
Hobart CBD, Tasmania | More Hobart CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.