McLaren Vale Cheese and Wine Trail
Our popular tour is packed with country freshness exclusively for your enjoyment throughout the day! Your truly personalised tour will depart the city and travel via our stunning and pristine coast to where the sea meets the vines. Here, tucked away amidst the rolling hills of the Fleurieu Peninsula, lush vineyards drape the contours of the McLaren Vale wine region.
Steeped in history and tradition and a desirable warm Mediterranean climate, the McLaren Vale is where intensely flavoured table wines are procured from grapes with exceptional quality and character, reflecting the advantages provided by early settlement, the unique terrain and the persistence of passionate winemakers.
During this tour you will be given the opportuntie to match food and wine around the valley, but today, allow yourself to be spoilt as we have arranged all the FOOD FUN WINE and More!
This will be a relaxing and rewarding day amongst the vines, a selection of gourmet sensations and mouth watering cheeses that have been superbly matched to wines oozing with character by the regions finest winemakers.
From creamy soft goats curd through to rich, inky-black Shiraz, the many subtle flavours and textures of the pairings will dance across your palate, arousing your senses into a frenzy of anticipation and delight.
Completing this fantastic day is a light lunch prepared from Market fresh local ingredients by an inspirational, award winning chef, at one of the regions idyllic winery restaurants.
You'll be the envy of everyone as this is undoubtedly your day to unwind and indulge as time wistfully passes by!
Your Personalised Guided Tour includes 4x Cheese and Wine Pairing / Tasting Locations, a restaurant lunch, all wine tasting and complementary nibbles. You will also have opportunities to purchase ”˜Cellar Door Only' wines.
• McLaren Vale Full Day Food & Wine Tour
• Pick up from City / Glenelg Accommodation with informative guide and narration
• All Transportation to and from Adelaide in comfortable mini bus
• Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
• Five (5) cellar doors with tastings (may include: D'Arenberg's, Leconfield, Ekhidna, Pertaringa, Angove, Fox Creek Wines) May be subject to change due to availability on the day.
• Cheese & Local Gourmet Produce Platters at 3 Cellar Doors
• Light Restaurant Lunch including a glass of wine, tea/coffee or soft drink
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 to the 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.