Skydive and Reef including Helicopter Flight
Ideal for visitors, who wish to make the most of their stay. Feel the rush of a tandem skydive as you leap from 11,000ft for 30 seconds and enjoy a scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef before enjoying a delicious lunch and cruise.
Experience the thrill of jumping from a plane at 11,000ft with over 30 seconds of heart-stopping freefall. Take pleasure in the spectacular views of Cairns city, the Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage Listed Rainforests and golden beaches. Travel to your jump height in Australia’s fastest Skydive plane, the Cresco 750.
After your skydive, take to the air for a spectacular 25 minute helicopter flight over the magical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Sweep over coral gardens and sand cays, and see marine life from high above, before landing on an outer reef helipad where you will be met by Down Under Dive.
Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch, a guided snorkelling tour. Scuba diving, for the novice and experienced diver, is also available. Enjoy a leisurely cruise back to Cairns with live entertainment and a complimentary glass of wine.
• Experience unprecedented views of the wondrous Great Barrier Reef, lush World Heritage Rainforests and the city of Cairns – the perfect backdrop for your jump
• As an extreme adrenaline junkie, you will take the exhilarating 11,000ft jump and enjoy a heart-stopping 30 second freefall reaching speeds of up to 200km/h
• When the ripcord on your harness is pulled, enjoy a gentle parachute descent as you take in the spectacular aerial views
• Touch down in an open sugar cane paddock
• One-way helicopter flight over the reef (25 minutes)
• Two hours on the reef with Down Under Dive
• Guided snorkelling tour
• Snorkel and dive equipment and floatation devices
• Delicious BBQ lunch – prawns, fish, steak, sausages, vegetarian options, tropical salads and pastas
• Return cruise with complimentary glass of wine/beer and live entertainment
Introductory and certified dives (optional extra)
Aeroglen, Queensland | More Aeroglen Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.