Looking for travel buddy from Cairns to Sydney April-May 2019

Hi everyone, I am a 30 y.o. female solo traveller looking for a travel buddy (s), ideally to share a campervan and make a trip from Cairns to Sydney from early April  to the end of May 2019. I am passionate about travelling and love meeting new people and going to new places.

Posted By Cristine on Wednesday 23rd January 2019 @ 09:05:46

Updated : Tuesday 26th March 2019 @ 21:14:15 | Words : 51 | Views : 501 | Comments : 4

COMMENT

RSS Twitter Facebook

4 Comments

1)

Heyyy... I am planning a last minute trip to Aus starting in Sydney 18th April then heading up the east coast to cains j till 8th May. Planning on the usual touristy stuff, Sydney , blue mountains, Byron bay/ Brisbane, Fraser Island, Reef bit
Looking at internal flights to alleviate travel time! Having finalised yet so subject to change

Any one about?

30yr old female from UK

Posted By Mandysunseeker on Tuesday 26th March 2019 @ 20:19:48

2)

Hello,

I am looking at East Coasting from Cairns to Brisbane from the beginning to mid April for three weeks! Let me know if you wanted to chat about ideas and possibly meeting up :)

I look forward to hearing from you

Posted By hannah on Friday 22nd February 2019 @ 13:31:08

3)

Hi! My name is Hugo and like you I want to do a road trip from Cairns to Sydney! It's great you're the very first person who wants to do exactly the same road trip as me! So it would be great if we could do this road trip together, which is considered the best in the world!

The only concern is that in terms of dates I have less time available than you because I have my plane back on May 21 in Sydney... I would like to leave from 27 April to 20 May.... It must still be interesting for you because it will cost you less and you can even benefit from the time you have left to visit other cities afterwards...

(If you have to move from the east coast, air tickets are very cheap between Brisbane/Sydney/Cairns)

I took care to organize our road trip well to enjoy all the wonders of the East Coast as much as possible!

I am very easy to live I love to live new adventures and I want to make an unforgettable road trip! We can make sure to visit and enjoy all the incredible places on this heavenly coast!

You can contact me at: hugo.mary.31@gmail.com

Thank you and see you soon my friend!

Posted By Hugo on Thursday 21st February 2019 @ 23:18:22

4)

Hi. I am 29 yo female planning to Australia for working holiday alone. I would like to start my trip from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast in may or June.
I don't have much travel experience. I would like to have a companion to start my travel.

Posted By Wain on Sunday 10th February 2019 @ 14:34:31

Post Comment

Please complete the following form to add a comment to the "Looking for travel buddy from Cairns to Sydney April-May 2019" Forum:

Comment Information

(This is the name that will display online)

Display Please email me when somebody posts a comment about this Forum.

Display

Please do not enter your email or phone number in the "Message" box. Enter in designated boxes above.

Enter this Code *
Please enter Security Code to continue (Case Sensitive)

Forum Categories

Travel Classifieds Topics 367 | Comments 385 Post Topic
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84 Post Topic
Travel Tips Topics 238 | Comments 1136 Post Topic
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9 Post Topic
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38 Post Topic
Lonely Explorer Topics 2252 | Comments 5410 Post Topic
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21 Post Topic
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18 Post Topic
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63 Post Topic

Login to the Forum OR Register FREE

Username or Email Address

Password

Remember Me

Man wanted for weekend excusions

I'm a 54 year old straight woman. I was with one man for 25 years. I have full time employment and w . . .

Posted By AreWeThereYet on Thursday 13th February 2020

Words : 259 | Views : 55 | Comments : 1

travel buddy who can drive!! Road Trip JUNE-JULY 2020

hi! im a 22 year old female from Singapore, planning to travel to Australia from end June to July, w . . .

Posted By sarahnbat on Sunday 9th February 2020

Words : 174 | Views : 36 | Comments : 0

Road Trip JUNE-JULY 2020

Hi im a 22 year old female from Singapore. I am planning to travel to Australia from june to july 20 . . .

Posted By sarahnbat on Sunday 9th February 2020

Words : 103 | Views : 36 | Comments : 0

Blogger : Cristine

Cristine . . .

Registered Since Wednesday 23rd January 2019

Topics : 1 | Comments : 0