travel buddy who can drive!! Road Trip JUNE-JULY 2020

hi! im a 22 year old female from Singapore, planning to travel to Australia from end June to July, with my 21 year old sister. We are planning to go on a road trip from Cairns or Brisbane anywhere on the northeast of australia and planning to go downwards to byron bay to Melbourne and maybe even adelaide. we dont really mind anywhere, we are open to explore and visit the beautiful nature and places of Australia. just that we have to be in Melbourne from around 15-19th July. 

However, we dont have licence to drive in Australia. so if you are a solo traveller or travelling with a buddy and planning to go on a road trip during that period of time, it would be nice if we could go together and be friends! we could share for petrol and car rent etc. it would be nice to have Australian friends guiding us around too! (-: we can discuss the dates and places as well. my sister and I are open to suggestions!

Posted By sarahnbat on 9th February 2020

Updated : 7th June 2020 | Words : 174 | Views : 347 | Comments : 4

RSS Twitter Facebook

4 Comments

1)

Hi I am a 31 year old female from the U.K. looking at doing a 2/3 month travel around Australia around November 2020, I am doing the travel solo and would love to join on and travel with you?

Posted By Lauren on Sunday 7th June 2020 @ 07:03:15

2)

Hi
I posted under TeaTree 02/05/20
I have 7 mtr Mobilhome I am leaving from Perth in the coming days.
Did you make it to Australia?
Would you be happy to start from Perth and travel up the West coast.
Email me
Leigh.4@icloud.com

EMAIL : Leigh.4@icloud.com

Posted By Leigh on Sunday 31st May 2020 @ 19:00:44

3)

Im travelling for the next 12 months starting in Cairns with a camper trailer and tent. Ill be stopping at lots of places along the way, not too long travelling each day, so I can enjoy each of the spots we camp at. Im looking to be camping at a number of small towns along the beach coast, as well as other beach areas that are peaceful and scenic.

Im doing this mainly as im into photography and need to relax and chill from work projects in the last few years. We would be cooking most of the way, swimming, exploring all the natural wonder areas.

Let me know if you are interested.

Paul

Posted By Paul on Thursday 19th March 2020 @ 14:38:25

4)

Hi I saw your add and I have my own campervan and spare tent for extra room if you would like to share the costs I am traveling from Brisbane to Melbourne around the same time

Posted By Greg Horsfall on Thursday 27th February 2020 @ 11:10:14

Comments

Forum Categories

Travel Classifieds Topics 364 | Comments 385 Post Topic
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84 Post Topic
Travel Tips Topics 240 | Comments 1136 Post Topic
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9 Post Topic
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38 Post Topic
Lonely Explorer Topics 2269 | Comments 5497 Post Topic
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21 Post Topic
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18 Post Topic
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63 Post Topic

Login to the Forum OR Register FREE

Username or Email Address

Password

Remember Me

Darwin - Arnhem Land

Looking for a male or female any age, any colour as a travel buddy to spend 7-10 days driving out to . . .

Posted By JDM on 7th July 2020

Views : 24 | Comments : 0

Heading north from Sydney

Hi, I'm M40y.o. looking female about same age to travel up north from Sydney.Ideally start beginng o . . .

Posted By alex357 on 28th June 2020

Views : 38 | Comments : 0

Looking for travelmate going to perth to Adelaide on 1 Jul 2020

Hello, I am looking for a female travel mate going Adelaide from Perth on 1-Jul to 9-Jul 2020 ;) I a . . .

Posted By Nkk122 on 22nd June 2020

Views : 73 | Comments : 4