Travelling to Australia in autumn 2019

Hello:)

My name is Hannah and I‘m 18 years old.

I‘m going to australia and new zealand in october or november 2019 for half a year (more or less) and I‘m looking for a travel mate who is planning the same thing (m/f).

I‘m always in a good mood, love to meet new people, adventurous, spontaneous, flexibel, ... 

So if you are planning almost the same thing and are also looking for someone to travel with, feel free to contact me;) 

Posted By hannahtauscher on Wednesday 30th January 2019 @ 03:14:17

Updated : Friday 5th April 2019 @ 10:32:02 | Words : 81 | Views : 505 | Comments : 7

COMMENT

RSS Twitter Facebook

7 Comments

1)

Hi..im heading to the South island in October..planning to go hike mount Cook, do the river rafting, bungijumps and skydiving..also travelling around and having fun mostly and bbqs. After NZ i plan to travel the entire Australian continent. If you have similar plans we can team up for sure :-)
Best wishes...Reinhard

Posted By Reinhard on Friday 5th April 2019 @ 06:50:18

2)

Hi Hannah , I’m planning the same thing at the same time ... except that I’m actually living in Australia since 3 years ... I wanna go around and across for 3 months

Wbu ?

Posted By Pete Jahn on Sunday 17th March 2019 @ 02:20:51

3)

Hey Aby:)

Here‘s my email:

hannah.tauscher@gmail.com

I‘m looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Love
Hannah

Posted By Hannah:) on Tuesday 26th February 2019 @ 04:56:35

4)

Are you going to head over to Western Australia at any point? I will be landing in Perth on 29th April and will need to fly from there on 12th May to Hong Kong.

I have put together an action packed itinerary (totally flexible) and wondered if you would be up for joining:

30th April – pick up van

30th April - Perth to Geraldton:- 4 ½ hours ( no stops ) – 1 night ( STOP TO BREAK UP JOURNEY BASICALLY)

01st May - Geraldton > monkey mia - 4 ½ hours - 1 night ( SHARK BAY, WILD DOLPHINS, SHELL BEACH )

02nd May - Monkey Mia > Coral Bay – 6 hours - 1 night ( NINGALOO REEF - BEACH AND SNORKEL)

03rd/4th May- Coral Bay to Karijini NP - 8 hours – 2 nights ( EXPLORING THE GEORGE/WATERFALLS ETC )

05th/6th/07th May Karijini NP > Exmouth – 8 hours - 3 nights ( 6TH WHALE SHARK SWIM? + 7TH HOPEFULLY STAY IN CAPE RANGE NP ON SAND DUNES – WILDLIFE AND REEF)

08th May - Exmouth > Carnarvon – 4 hours - 1 night ( BLOW HOLES AND STOP TO BREAK UP JOURNEY)

09th May- Carnarvon > Kalbarri - 4 ½ hours – 1 night( NATURES WINDOW, CLIFFS, FISHING TOWN, SUNSETS ETC)

10th May - Kalbarri > Cervantes 4 hours – 1 night - STOP HERE FOR PINNICLES – NAMBUNG NATINAL PARK)

11th May - Cervantes > Perth ( pinnacles) - 2 hours ( plus stop )

11th May - drop van off
11th May - Perth – 1 night –

12TH May – fly home - FULL DAY IN PERTH AS FLIGHT IN EVENING – KINGS PARK, SWAN RIVER, DINNER AT ELIZABETH QUAY ETC

Have also factored in the weather so unfortunately we wont be going in Cyclone season 😊

Posted By Carl on Monday 18th February 2019 @ 23:43:11

5)

Hi,

Yes I can drive, your best of emailing me then I will give you my number, as I don’t get much signial where I am.

Thank you,

Aby x

Posted By Abygayle on Friday 8th February 2019 @ 02:08:46

6)

Hello :)

I‘m making my drivers licende in summer. Can you drive?? Right now I m planning my trip with another girl I‘ve met but we haven‘t planned much just thinking where to go and what do do:)

If you want to you can contact me via instagram . My names there hannahtauscher

Much love

Hannah:)

Posted By Hannah on Thursday 7th February 2019 @ 18:11:28

7)

I’m looking to do the drive from Perth to brisburn, to Melbourne and to Sydney and then fly across to Thailand and then maybe head to New Zealand. Can you drive? If so maybe we could look at hiring a campavan and share the drive with each other? Thank-you.

Abygayle x

Posted By Abygayle on Wednesday 6th February 2019 @ 14:08:29

Post Comment

Please complete the following form to add a comment to the "Travelling to Australia in autumn 2019" Forum:

Comment Information

(This is the name that will display online)

Display Please email me when somebody posts a comment about this Forum.

Display

Please do not enter your email or phone number in the "Message" box. Enter in designated boxes above.

Enter this Code *
Please enter Security Code to continue (Case Sensitive)

Forum Categories

Travel Classifieds Topics 367 | Comments 385 Post Topic
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84 Post Topic
Travel Tips Topics 239 | Comments 1136 Post Topic
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9 Post Topic
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38 Post Topic
Lonely Explorer Topics 2255 | Comments 5418 Post Topic
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21 Post Topic
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18 Post Topic
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63 Post Topic

Login to the Forum OR Register FREE

Username or Email Address

Password

Remember Me

Looking for company on working holiday

Looking for a travel mate or mates on a bit of a working holiday would like to work a bit then relax . . .

Posted By Glenno on Tuesday 25th February 2020

Words : 106 | Views : 27 | Comments : 0

NSW Regional Road Trip - April 2020

Hi Everyone, anyone interested in joining me on a road trip around regional NSW in April? I have alw . . .

Posted By Dev on Tuesday 25th February 2020

Words : 245 | Views : 31 | Comments : 1

Looking for travelbuddy from Broome to Adelaide

Hi, I'm travelling from Broome/Katherine area through Alice Springs and back to Adelaide and Victor . . .

Posted By Caraclaire on Thursday 20th February 2020

Words : 43 | Views : 36 | Comments : 0

Blogger : hannahtauscher

hannahtauscher . . .

Registered Since Wednesday 30th January 2019

Topics : 1 | Comments : 0